Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Something Random

 I didn't publish a new post last Saturday so I thought I would do something small. I made up this story randomly for my youngest sister, just to make her smile. When she was younger she used to ask me to tell her stories. I told random stories and I just loved making her laugh. Now that she's on Facebook I can make up stories for her anytime. The story below is the first story I've written to her.

 There was once a blade of grass. He dreamed of growing long and tall, taller than all the other blades of grass. He longed to see the world around him and do great things. Each day he worked hard to grow and grow. Before he knew it he towered above the rest of his friends and family. He could see for whole inches, perhaps even a whole foot! But still he dreamed bigger. "I want to see 3 feet! A whole yard!" So each day the sun would rise and each day he grew a little taller, bit by bit. He was the first to see the lawnmower.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

________________________
This Space Intentionally Left Blank

-Jerelle

No comments:

Post a Comment